Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > New releases: First Contact, Spongebob & Alifie 2-Pack: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists

New releases: First Contact, Spongebob & Alifie 2-Pack: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists

Doug MacLean

Star Trek: First Contact Special Collector's Edition will be released by
Paramount on March 15th. Along with Dolby 5.1 audio and anamorphic video
transfer the new extras include:
Disc 1
Text Commentary by Michael Okuda and Denise Okuda
Audio Commentary by Director and Actor Jonathan Frakes
Audio Commentary by Screenwriters Brannon Braga and Ronald D. Moore
Disc 2
The Star Trek Universe Jerry Goldsmith: A Tribute
The Legacy of Zefram Cochrane
First Contact: The Possibilities
The Borg Collective
Unimatrix One
The Queen
Design Matrix
First Contact Production
The Story
The Missile Sub
The Deflector Dish
From "A" to "E"
Making First Contact
The Art of First Contact
Scene Deconstruction
Borg Queen Assembly
Escape Pod Launch
Borg Queen's Demise
Archives
Storyboards
Photo Gallery
Trailers
Teaser Trailer
Theatrical Trailer
The retail price will be $19.98

Paramount also has something for the younger set due out on March 1st,
SpongeBob SquarePants Movie. There will be separate P&S and widescreen
veriations both with Dolby 5.1 audio listing for $29.99. The extras where
stated as including:
The Absorbing Tale Behind The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Animatic Featuring the Writers and Creator
Stephen Hillenburg
Saving The Surf Featurette
Case Of The SpongeBob: Special "Undersea" Featurette With Voiceover By
Stephen Hillenburg and Jean-Michel Cousteau
Submarine Teaser Trailer
THQ SpongeBob SquarePants Game Demo-DVD-Rom

Paramount will release a special two pack with both the 1966 and 2004
versions of Alfie set for release on March 15th listing for $39.98.

Due out fro Artisan:
March 8th:
Fear X
Stage Beauty

March 15th:
Gypsy (1993/ Artisan)
Laurel And Hardy, Vol. 2 (Artisan)
Toolbox Murders (2003)

March 22nd:
Slap Her... She's French

March 29th:
Road Kings

Lion's Gate has several announcements for March:
March 8th:
Strip Game

March 15th:
Alien Autopsy: Fact Or Fiction?
Bad Girls From Mars
Biohazard: The Alien Force
Fond Kiss
Hellcab
Philadelphia Experiment II

Match 22nd:
Final Cut (2004)

March 29th:
Blind Horizon

MGM/UA has added to their April release schedule:
April 5th:
Amityville (2) II: The Possession
Amityville (2) II: The Possession / Amityville 3-D
Amityville 3-D

April 12th:
C.H.O.M.P.S.
Convicts
Crook
Golden Seal
Hawaii
Hey Babu Riba
Mac & Me
Namu: My Best Friend
Quiet American (195
Staying Together
Trip To Bountiful
Viva Maria

April 19th:
Ambush Bay
Attack On The Iron Coast
Beach Red
Beachhead
Four Feathers (1939)
Purple Plain
Submarine X-1

in several formats as well as daily changes. Currently the main database
contains 56,493 titles. Changes and additions this week number 129 and there
are 2,268 due to be released titles. Updated lists for discontinued,
cancelled, postponed and rescheduled titles as well as lists for DTS, ES/EX
and Superbit titles. UPC numbers and original release dates are included in
the fields. There is also a comprehensive list of titles that were
rescheduled or reissued. Search function for the database, (including UPC
search) complements of site partner and friend, Michael's Movie Mayhem
http://www.dvdlist.kazart.com.

Current previews include Deadwood, When will I be Loved, Catwoman, Sky
Captain, Ice Station Zebra and The Village. Recent reviews include Open
Water, Wimbledon, Battlestar Galactic (2003), Carnivale Season 1, The 4400,
King Arthur, Tunderbirds, Two Brothers, Shaun of the Dead, Las Vegas Season
One, Home Room and The Door in the Floor. Updates to the DVD database,
including release specifications usually made twice daily.

Please stop by and visit.
Thank you.

Doug MacLean
http://www.hometheaterinfo.com/

MauiJNP

feb 1st- wonderfalls season 1

"Doug MacLean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ynqCd.66389$(E-Mail Removed)...
> [...]
> discontinued, cancelled, postponed and rescheduled titles as well as lists
> for DTS, ES/EX and Superbit titles. UPC numbers and original release dates
> are included in the fields. There is also a comprehensive list of titles
> that were rescheduled or reissued. Search function for the database,
> (including UPC search) complements of site partner and friend, Michael's
> Movie Mayhem http://www.dvdlist.kazart.com.
>
> Current previews include Deadwood, When will I be Loved, Catwoman, Sky
> Captain, Ice Station Zebra and The Village. Recent reviews include Open
> Water, Wimbledon, Battlestar Galactic (2003), Carnivale Season 1, The
> 4400, King Arthur, Tunderbirds, Two Brothers, Shaun of the Dead, Las Vegas
> Season One, Home Room and The Door in the Floor. Updates to the DVD
> database, including release specifications usually made twice daily.

Barry Delfino

"MauiJNP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> feb 1st- wonderfalls season 1

Feb 8th. - Raging Bull (FINALLY!!!)