Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Zip.ca and New Movies

Zip.ca and New Movies

James

Ok for those of you who have been with Zip.ca: how do you find
delivery of new movies?

Myself, I mainly joined because I wanted several older and foreign
movies which Zip.ca delivered in a regular stream for the last 10
weeks. I decided to try them for my new movies since my backlog was
running low. I have had one movie on my list for 8 weeks, as ASAP for
4 weeks (and the only ASAP for 2 weeks) - and Zip still hasn't
delivered it. My list is long enough so, yes, they keep delivering
something but if this is indicative of their new movie delivery, I'll
be quitting them soon.