Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Re: EXPLORER ERROR

Re: EXPLORER ERROR

Davin Mickelson

The name of the file is actually:
BROWSEUI.DLL

Upgrade your Microsoft Internet Explorer web browser to the most current
version.
http://www.microsoft.com/ie

It appears this problem usually occurs with Win98 and WinME.

If this doesn't work, go to the MS Support site and perform a search on
BROWSEUI
http://support.microsoft.com

Good luck,
Davin Mickelson

news:378e01c37563$4f795670$(E-Mail Removed)...