Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > WTD: Fantasia 2000 Disc 2

Reply
Thread Tools

WTD: Fantasia 2000 Disc 2

 
 
Dragon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-03-2005
Still looking for a copy of this dvd has anyone got it they dont want or can
do me

cheers dave


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
docdude316
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-03-2005
Dragon wrote:
> Still looking for a copy of this dvd has anyone got it they dont want or can
> do me
>
> cheers dave
>
>

Are you talking about the one that came with the R1 box set or is there
a second disc in R2?

-Doc
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Dragon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-04-2005

"docdude316" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3UkCd.4186$(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Dragon wrote:
>> Still looking for a copy of this dvd has anyone got it they dont want or
>> can do me
>>
>> cheers dave
>>
>>

> Are you talking about the one that came with the R1 box set or is there a
> second disc in R2?
>
> -Doc


I am not sure I think it came with region 2 second disc its called the
fantasia legacy I think

dave


 
Reply With Quote
 
Mark Kelly
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-04-2005
On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 01:47:39 GMT, "Dragon"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>
>"docdude316" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:3UkCd.4186$(E-Mail Removed) om...
>> Dragon wrote:
>>> Still looking for a copy of this dvd has anyone got it they dont want or
>>> can do me
>>>
>>> cheers dave
>>>
>>>

>> Are you talking about the one that came with the R1 box set or is there a
>> second disc in R2?
>>
>> -Doc

>
>I am not sure I think it came with region 2 second disc its called the
>fantasia legacy I think
>
>dave
>
>


It also came with region 2. But I think it only came in the Fantasia
boxset that had both Fantasia and Fantasia 2000 in it.

----------------------------------------------------
reverse my email address, and remove the obvious
spam traps to reach me by email.
http://www.callthrough.tk/ = site not updated.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WTD: Fantasia 2000 disc 2 Dragon DVD Video 0 12-19-2004 01:54 AM
Disnet Fantasia 2000 2nd disc Dragon DVD Video 6 11-08-2004 08:10 AM
Fantasia 60th Anniv. - available in Widescreen? Sugapablo DVD Video 54 02-18-2004 07:22 PM
Fantasia - 60th Anniversary Pat DVD Video 17 12-11-2003 07:31 AM
DVD 2 disc vs. DVD 1 disc? Confused Wootikus DVD Video 16 09-28-2003 09:30 AM



Advertisments