Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVDSoon Not Free P&P

DVDSoon Not Free P&P

P Pron

JB wrote:
> "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:gIIBd.11993$(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> No longer free postage hey, does any one think they will go back to
>> free p&p
>>
>> dave
>>

> At the risk of opening my mouth and proving I'm stupid, I've just
> been to their web site and it says " lease note that all Standard
> carrier orders will be shipped to free of charge:
>
> No minimum order... No minimum items... "
>
> What makes you say they're no longer doing it free?

Where exactly?

I can't see it on the front page - it used to be on the banner, to the right
of the DVDSoon.com headline, below the Home | Account | Customer Service |
Francais buttons...

It couldn't be an old version of the page, from your temporary internet
files, could it?

paul

Mike G

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 21:34:53 -0000, "JB"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:gIIBd.11993$(E-Mail Removed) k...
>> No longer free postage hey, does any one think they will go back to free
>> p&p
>>
>> dave
>>

>At the risk of opening my mouth and proving I'm stupid, I've just been to
>their web site and it says " lease note that all Standard carrier orders
>will be shipped to free of charge:
>
>No minimum order... No minimum items... "
>
>What makes you say they're no longer doing it free?

If you click the "Some restrictions apply" link, it says:

"This Free Shipping offer ends December 31st, 2004."

--
Mike

JB

"Mike G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> If you click the "Some restrictions apply" link, it says:
>
> "This Free Shipping offer ends December 31st, 2004."

I got it!