Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > combining mpeg files

combining mpeg files

Charlie Brookhart

I used a program called EO-Video to convert two files into mpeg files. I am
now looking to make these two files become one file. The EO-Video program
doesn't seem to have the correct instructions for how to do this. Does
anyone know how to do this with this particular program or is there another
program that I can use that will do this?

Nonymous

"Charlie Brookhart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I used a program called EO-Video to convert two files into mpeg files. I am
> now looking to make these two files become one file. The EO-Video program
> doesn't seem to have the correct instructions for how to do this. Does
> anyone know how to do this with this particular program or is there
> another
> program that I can use that will do this?

At a command prompt (in the same directory as the files), enter "type
file1.mpg file2.mpg > bigfile.mpg"