Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Looking for program that formats DVD-RW in Video format

Looking for program that formats DVD-RW in Video format

Brian

I have Princo DVD-RW discs that are only recognized as DVD-R on my DVD
Recorder. On the computer they are recognized as DVD-RW.
I need a program to do a quick format so they are formatted as a
DVD-RW Video disc each time I want to re-use the disc.

When doing a quick format on the computer the disc is not useable in
the DVD recorder. I need to do a full format on the computer which
takes time, before I can use the disk in the DVD Recorder.
As the DVD Recorder sees the disc as a DVD-R I can't re-format the
disc in my DVD Recorder.

Does anyone know of a program that will format a DVD-RW disc in video
format?

Regards Brian