Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Cheap DVDs

Cheap DVDs

Mike Cole

WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING TITLES IN STOCK AND FORSALE, ALL DVDS ARE REGION ONE
(CODE FREE) AND WILL WORK ON ANY DVD PLAYER IN THE WORLD WITHOUT ANY
PROBLEMS AT ALL.

ALL OUR DVD MOVIES COMES WITH QUALITY ARTWORK COVERS AND PRINTED DISC
LABELS, PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE NO ASIAN WRITING TO BE SEEN ON OUR
PRODUCTS OR IN THE MOVIE.

DVD STOCK LIST
================
-ALIEN VS PREDATOR
-CAT WOMAN
-COLLATERAL
-WHITE CHICKS
-THE CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK
-HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN
-SAW
-THE BOURNE SUPREMACY
-ELF
-FARENHEIT 9/11
-SHAUN OF THE DEAD
-GARFIELD THE MOVIE
-SPIDERMAN 2
-DAWN OF THE DEAD 2004
-MAN ON FIRE
-HELLBOY
-THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW
-JERSEY GIRL
-DIRTY DANCING 2: HAVANA NIGHTS
-THE GIRL NEXT DOOR
-VAN HELSING
-DADDY DAY CARE
-SCOOBY DOO 2: MONSTERS UNLEASHED
-OLD SCHOOL
-AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS
-LOONEY TUNES BACK IN ACTION
-SHREK 2
-PASSION OF THE CHRIST
-13 GOING ON 30
-BOAT TRIP
-AND MANY MORE...
## WE ARE GETTING NEW TITLES IN STOCK EVERY WEEK ##

PRICES FOR OUR DVDS ARE:
1 DVD MOVIE FOR $6.00 OR CHOOSE 14 TITLES FOR ONLY $72.00

PAYMENT OPTIONS:
*CREDIT CARD
*MONEY ORDER
*CASH PAYMENT

SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED OUT WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER PAYMENT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED.

CONTACT US:
PLEASE CONTACT US AT THE FOLLOWING EMAIL BELOW

Pamela and Howard Signa

mmmmmm, against the law????????

--
The Signa's

Stress is when you wake up screaming and realize you haven't fallen
asleep yet.
"Last night fear knocked on my door, faith answered and no one was there"

Asif Igivvastuff

Law is broken only if one gets caught breaking it.........

How many of us (all of us, me included) have non-geniune licensed copies
of the software we use our our PC's???

Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone!!!!!

Pamela and Howard Signa wrote:
> Mike Cole wrote:
>
>> WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING TITLES IN STOCK AND FORSALE, ALL DVDS ARE REGION
>> ONE
>> (CODE FREE) AND WILL WORK ON ANY DVD PLAYER IN THE WORLD WITHOUT ANY
>> PROBLEMS AT ALL.
>>
>> ALL OUR DVD MOVIES COMES WITH QUALITY ARTWORK COVERS AND PRINTED DISC
>> LABELS, PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE NO ASIAN WRITING TO BE SEEN ON OUR
>> PRODUCTS OR IN THE MOVIE.
>>

>> DVD STOCK LIST
>> ================
>> -ALIEN VS PREDATOR
>> -CAT WOMAN
>> -COLLATERAL
>> -WHITE CHICKS
>> -THE CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK
>> -HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN
>> -SAW
>> -THE BOURNE SUPREMACY
>> -ELF
>> -FARENHEIT 9/11
>> -SHAUN OF THE DEAD
>> -GARFIELD THE MOVIE
>> -SPIDERMAN 2
>> -DAWN OF THE DEAD 2004
>> -MAN ON FIRE
>> -HELLBOY
>> -THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW
>> -JERSEY GIRL
>> -DIRTY DANCING 2: HAVANA NIGHTS
>> -THE GIRL NEXT DOOR
>> -VAN HELSING
>> -DADDY DAY CARE
>> -SCOOBY DOO 2: MONSTERS UNLEASHED
>> -OLD SCHOOL
>> -AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS
>> -LOONEY TUNES BACK IN ACTION
>> -SHREK 2
>> -PASSION OF THE CHRIST
>> -13 GOING ON 30
>> -BOAT TRIP
>> -AND MANY MORE...
>> ## WE ARE GETTING NEW TITLES IN STOCK EVERY WEEK ##
>>

>> PRICES FOR OUR DVDS ARE:
>> 1 DVD MOVIE FOR $6.00 OR CHOOSE 14 TITLES FOR ONLY $72.00
>>

>> PAYMENT OPTIONS:
>> *CREDIT CARD
>> *MONEY ORDER
>> *CASH PAYMENT
>>

>> SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
>> ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED OUT WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER PAYMENT HAS BEEN
>> CONFIRMED.
>>

>> CONTACT US:
>> PLEASE CONTACT US AT THE FOLLOWING EMAIL BELOW
>> (E-Mail Removed)

> mmmmmm, against the law????????

Mike Kohary

Asif Igivvastuff wrote:
> Law is broken only if one gets caught breaking it.........
>
> How many of us (all of us, me included) have non-geniune licensed
> copies of the software we use our our PC's???
>
> Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone!!!!!

These are three of the oldest and lamest justifications in the book for bad
behavior. At least try to be original.

Asif Igivvastuff

So fine.........don't buy the damn things.........and while you're at
it, don't speed, don't use the unlicensed copies of software you
currently have on your PC, make sure you use your indicators at all
times, stop at the traffic signals when you must, check the tires on
your motor vehicle are all in tip top shape......make sure your halo is
polished up nicely and that your self-righteousness is completely
intact.........