Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Q: Ghost in the Shell Innocence Eng SUBS

Q: Ghost in the Shell Innocence Eng SUBS

Ed Kim

i just go the GITS 2 : INNOCENCE dvd and watching it with the englihs
subs... Hearing Impaired SUBS??? yaghghghghgh... the FRENCH subs
aren't hearing impaired and the [crash] and [stretch and pull] notes
are irritating as hell.

as gorgeous as it is, i think i'm gonna get rid of mine.

fscking dreamworks. how hard is it to put CC hearing impaired subs on
a separate sub track?

Invid Fan

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>, Ed
Kim <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> i just go the GITS 2 : INNOCENCE dvd and watching it with the englihs
> subs... Hearing Impaired SUBS??? yaghghghghgh... the FRENCH subs
> aren't hearing impaired and the [crash] and [stretch and pull] notes
> are irritating as hell.
>
> as gorgeous as it is, i think i'm gonna get rid of mine.
>
> fscking dreamworks. how hard is it to put CC hearing impaired subs on
> a separate sub track?

And why did they have CC in the first place? There is no dub: I've
never heard of a subtitled only dvd with closed captioning sound
effects. Lots of bitching in the anime groups.

-'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

Andrew Venor

Ed Kim wrote:
> i just go the GITS 2 : INNOCENCE dvd and watching it with the englihs
> subs... Hearing Impaired SUBS??? yaghghghghgh... the FRENCH subs
> aren't hearing impaired and the [crash] and [stretch and pull] notes
> are irritating as hell.
>
> as gorgeous as it is, i think i'm gonna get rid of mine.
>
> fscking dreamworks. how hard is it to put CC hearing impaired subs on
> a separate sub track?

I found the close captioning for the hearing impaired distracting too.
If you want to register a complaint you can contact the studio at the
following.

Dreamworks L.L.C.
1000 Flower St.
Glendale, CA 91201

Phone: 818-733-7000
Fax: 818-695-7574

ALV

Ed Kim

Andrew Venor wrote:
> Ed Kim wrote:
> > i just go the GITS 2 : INNOCENCE dvd and watching it with the

englihs
> > subs... Hearing Impaired SUBS??? yaghghghghgh... the FRENCH subs
> > aren't hearing impaired and the [crash] and [stretch and pull]

notes
> > are irritating as hell.
> >
> > as gorgeous as it is, i think i'm gonna get rid of mine.
> >
> > fscking dreamworks. how hard is it to put CC hearing impaired subs

on
> > a separate sub track?
> >

> I found the close captioning for the hearing impaired distracting

too.
> If you want to register a complaint you can contact the studio at the

> following.
>
> Dreamworks L.L.C.
> 1000 Flower St.
> Glendale, CA 91201
>
> Phone: 818-733-7000
> Fax: 818-695-7574
>
> ALV

thanks. i'll fax them!

btw, the dvd is also a dvd5...

-goro-

napalm68

****, those pricks went all out didn't they.

First they coerce the japanese to leave off the english sub track on the
japanese releases (and they already had a good english sub from an early
japanese cinematic release), so we miss out on all the extras on the
Japanese version, then they dump a shithouse sub. I mean that is the only
reason I was buying the official one - for a decent sub track, not a HK
chinglish sub.

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...