Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Frame Rate Problem?

Frame Rate Problem?

Joe

Hi,

I have a top of the line Sony DVD 5 CD-Changer I purchased last year about
this time. I noticed that on most of my TV-Series DVD's (Trek, X-Files, etc)
that the picture will look slightly slow motion or like the framerate
dropped a little. Again, it mainly happens on the TV-Series DVD's. Is this a
problem with my player or do I need to use progressive scan or what?

Thanks,
Brian

kaydigi

"Joe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have a top of the line Sony DVD 5 CD-Changer I purchased last year about
> this time. I noticed that on most of my TV-Series DVD's (Trek, X-Files,
> etc) that the picture will look slightly slow motion or like the framerate
> dropped a little. Again, it mainly happens on the TV-Series DVD's. Is this
> a problem with my player or do I need to use progressive scan or what?
>
> Thanks,
> Brian

Did you try the DVD's in another source?

Joe

Yes..it played in my last DVD player just fine...