Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Problems with 24 Season 3 Disc 2 Ep 2 6:00 pm tp 7:00 pm?

Problems with 24 Season 3 Disc 2 Ep 2 6:00 pm tp 7:00 pm?

Bernie

It freezes half way through the episode....can fast forwared about 30 sec or
so but when i try to play it back during those 30 seconds i get lines of
macroblocking...Has anyone else heard of this problem?

Justin

Bernie wrote on [Tue, 28 Dec 2004 03:40:07 GMT]:
> It freezes half way through the episode....can fast forwared about 30 sec or
> so but when i try to play it back during those 30 seconds i get lines of
> macroblocking...Has anyone else heard of this problem?

could be a bad disc.

jayembee

"Bernie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> It freezes half way through the episode....can fast forwared about 30 sec or
> so but when i try to play it back during those 30 seconds i get lines of
> macroblocking...Has anyone else heard of this problem?

I haven't watched my set yet, but my sister has, and she didn't
mention having any problems. It's probably just your copy.

-- jayembee