Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > My Christmas Haul...

My Christmas Haul...

Jake

Star Wars Trilogy, Return of the King Extended, Bourne Supremacy, Van
Helsing, Looney Tunes Vol 2, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban,
Paycheck, Shrek 2, Dawn of the Dead, Enemy of the State, Snatch, & League of
Extraordinary Gentlemen. How'd everyone else do?

Jake

Stephen Mathura

return of the king, hero, collaeteral, top gun, mary poppins, complete
pluto, glimore girls season 2, mork and mindy season 1, shaun of the dead,
dark angel season 1, sarah mclachlan afterglow live, simpsons season 5 and
alias season 3

will have to take a week vacation just to watch half of it :>

Galley

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 18:10:04 -0700, "Jake" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed forth these
words of wisdom:

>Star Wars Trilogy, Return of the King Extended, Bourne Supremacy, Van
>Helsing, Looney Tunes Vol 2, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban,
>Paycheck, Shrek 2, Dawn of the Dead, Enemy of the State, Snatch, & League of
>Extraordinary Gentlemen. How'd everyone else do?
>
>Jake

Only two:
Futurama Vol. 4
100 Years of the World Series

Galley

zmike6

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 18:10:04 -0700, "Jake" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Star Wars Trilogy, Return of the King Extended, Bourne Supremacy, Van
>Helsing, Looney Tunes Vol 2, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban,
>Paycheck, Shrek 2, Dawn of the Dead, Enemy of the State, Snatch, & League of
>Extraordinary Gentlemen. How'd everyone else do?
>
>Jake

coal, and tears.

Bernie

24 Season 3
Ultimate Matrix Collection
Star Trek TOS Season 1
Star Trek TOS Season 2
Star Trek Generations
"Jake" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Star Wars Trilogy, Return of the King Extended, Bourne Supremacy, Van
> Helsing, Looney Tunes Vol 2, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban,
> Paycheck, Shrek 2, Dawn of the Dead, Enemy of the State, Snatch, & League

of
> Extraordinary Gentlemen. How'd everyone else do?
>
> Jake

LASERandDVDfan

I'm just happy that I got season 5 of "The Simpsons." "Futurama, Vol. 1" is
icing on the cake, although I'm entertaining the notion of exchanging that for
volume 4 of MST3K.

Got my father the complete "Captain Scarlet" and "UFO" series as well as a copy
of "The Day The Earth Stood Still" and my sister "The Princess Bride" and the
Harry Potter boxset. - Reinhart

RnR Lesnar

Dodgeball
I,robot
Return of King Extended
Mary Poppins
Married with Children Season 1 and 2
Wave 4 Disney Treasures (pluto, mickey mouse bw 2, and mickey mouse club)
Cirque Du Solei Alegria, La Nouba, and Drallion
Mummy Legacy
Invisible Man Legacy
Boondock Saints
Ghost in the Darkness
Rise and Fall of ECW
WWE Backlash
Daredevil Director's Cut
Top Gun Special Edition

--
RnR Lesnar
It's True, It's True- Kurt Angle

"Jake" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Star Wars Trilogy, Return of the King Extended, Bourne Supremacy, Van
> Helsing, Looney Tunes Vol 2, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban,
> Paycheck, Shrek 2, Dawn of the Dead, Enemy of the State, Snatch, & League
> of Extraordinary Gentlemen. How'd everyone else do?
>
> Jake

freddycaplehotmail.com

I got all I needed:

RED SOX: Faith Rewarded

2004 World Series: Red Sox vs Cardinals

FREDDY
"In the battle between the rock and the stream, the stream always wins. Not
through strength, but through perseverance."---- Unknown

Aphelion

Caddyshack
Collateral
Flash Gordon (Image boxed set)
I, Robot
The Invisible Man: The Legacy Collection
Kill Bill: Vol. 1
Shrek 2
Stargate SG-1: Season 7

Aphelion

AceoHearts

Between my wife and I, North and South the Complete Collection, Star Wars
Trilogy, Cloak and Dagger, The Scout, The Fan, Paris when it Sizzles, Cats
Eye, Cannonball Run, Family Guy Volume 1, and $150 in Best Buy Gift Cards.

AceoHearts