Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Slightly OT: Movielink

Slightly OT: Movielink

M.B.

I've known about Movielink for a while now and I'm sure most of you
have. I've been curious about it, but I feel that $2 to $5 for a movie
download that you can only watch on a computer and have only a 24hr
viewing period is a little pricey. I'm sure that a good deal of that
money does go to the studio, and I have no problem with Movielink or the
studio making a profit. I just think that it's too expensive when it
costs about the same amount to rent a DVD from Hollywood Video, however,
you have a longer viewing period and can watch on TV.

So what I'm curious is to whether or not anyone has actually tried it
and what they think. The only reason I am curious about it is because I
don't rent movies and I don't have Pay Per View. So if I'm curious
about buying a movie it might be nice to try it online to see if I like
it enough.

Nonymous

"M.B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:jHryd.2783$(E-Mail Removed) m...
> if I'm curious about buying a movie it might be nice to try it online to
> see if I like it enough.

Actually, it's a good place to go to see trailers or small preview scenes of
movies you might want to rent/buy.