Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Silver Streak DVD in Canada?

Silver Streak DVD in Canada?

bradgagner@sympatico.ca

Are there any Canadians out there who have located Silver Streak on DVD
yet? I've tried HMV and amazon.ca, but they're saying it's on
backorder till the end of January. Anyone seen it Wal*Mart or
Blockbuster yet? I've looked and looked but haven't seen it anywhere.
Anyone else?

Thanks!
Brad

Dave Walker

I'm not having any luck either. I've been to over a dozen stores around
Toronto here, and nobody's got it in stock yet. I think we're simply going
to have to wait for it. (Blockbuster told me that it's backordered from
their supplier). My old VHS copy was ruined years ago. I don't understand
why FOX waited so long getting this title out in the first place. Good
luck, and let me know if you should find a copy.

Dave.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Are there any Canadians out there who have located Silver Streak on DVD
> yet? I've tried HMV and amazon.ca, but they're saying it's on
> backorder till the end of January. Anyone seen it Wal*Mart or
> Blockbuster yet? I've looked and looked but haven't seen it anywhere.
> Anyone else?
>

> Thanks!
> Brad

Blaine Lefebvre

I picked it up at HMV at Yonge and Bloor last week, if you checked there
then i guess its sold out.

Dave Walker wrote:
> I'm not having any luck either. I've been to over a dozen stores around
> Toronto here, and nobody's got it in stock yet. I think we're simply going
> to have to wait for it. (Blockbuster told me that it's backordered from
> their supplier). My old VHS copy was ruined years ago. I don't understand
> why FOX waited so long getting this title out in the first place. Good
> luck, and let me know if you should find a copy.
>
> Dave.
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>
>>Are there any Canadians out there who have located Silver Streak on DVD
>>yet? I've tried HMV and amazon.ca, but they're saying it's on
>>backorder till the end of January. Anyone seen it Wal*Mart or
>>Blockbuster yet? I've looked and looked but haven't seen it anywhere.
>>Anyone else?
>>

>>Thanks!
>>Brad

Mr. Mike