Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Audio from DVD?

Audio from DVD?

Sam

Audio from DVD?

Hi, Does anyone know of a free program to rip audio from a DVD?

Thanks

Sam

Mike Jackson

> Hi, Does anyone know of a free program to rip audio from a DVD?

http://www.dvddecrypter.com/

You'll probably need another program to munge the audio once you have it
ripped. Look on www.doom9.org for whatever else you need.

Mike Jackson
Editor & Web Developer, DVD Verdict
www.dvdverdict.com

Nicholas Andrade

Sam wrote:
> Audio from DVD?
>
> Hi, Does anyone know of a free program to rip audio from a DVD?
>
> Thanks
>
> Sam

Transcode can do it under linux.

Frohike

"Sam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cpstco$seb$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Audio from DVD?
>
> Hi, Does anyone know of a free program to rip audio from a DVD?
>
> Thanks
>
> Sam

I've had excellent results from a program in this site:
http://www.xilisoft.com/
Make sure you normalize audio. If not, some rip will sound distorted when
you crank up the volume. I'm ripping all my concert DVDs now.