Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > New Releases: South Park, Brady Bunch & Wonder Woman: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists

New Releases: South Park, Brady Bunch & Wonder Woman: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists

Doug MacLean

Paramont has made a few announcements for the new year.
January 25th:
Jamie Kennedy Experiment: Seasons 1 - 3 (Special Edition)
Jamie Kennedy Experiment: Season 3 (Special Edition)
Hysteria: The Def Leppard Story

February 8th:
Jay Z: Fade To Black

February 22nd:
Hello Down There
Weebles: Welcome to Weebleville!
Transformers Energon #3: Shockblast Unleashed
On a Clear Day, You Can See Forever
Hello Down There
All In A Nights Work
Stripperella: Season 1: Uncensored
Transformers Energon #3: Shockblast Unleashed
All In A Nights Work
Transformers Energon #4: Omega Supreme
On a Clear Day, You Can See Forever

March 1st:
South Park: The Complete 1st - 5th Seasons
South Park: The Complete 5th Season
Brady Bunch: The Complete 1st Season
Max And Ruby: Springtime For Max & Ruby

Paramount has cancelled MTV: Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen + Dave (Special
Edition) originally set for release on July 7th.

For DC Comic fans Warner Brothers has Justice League Unlimited: Season 1,
Vol 1: Saving The World Season ready for release on February 15th listing
for $14.98.

On March 1st Warner Brothers will release:
Dinner At Eight
Libeled Lady
To Be Or Not To Be
Wonder Woman: The Complete 2nd Season

Announced by PBS:
Februrary 1st:
Fidel Castro: The American Experience

February 8th:
In Remembrance Of Martin
America Beyond The Color Line
Cora Unashamed
Reconstruction: Second Civil War: The American Experience
Citizen King

Ferbruary 15th:
Bataan Rescue: The American Experience
Reagan
Abraham And Mary Lincoln: House Divided: The American Experience
Echoes From The White House
Ulysses S. Grant: Warrior President: The American Experience
American President (2000/ 5 Discs)
Our Town (2003)

A few status changes from the studios:
Discontinued:
Artisan:
Dracula: The Dark Prince (Special Edition)

BBC Home Video:
Red Dwarf: Series 1 & 2 (2-Pack)
Incredible Adventures Of Wallace And Gromit

Columbia/Tri-Star:
Candyman (Movie-Only Edition)
Howards End

Fox:
Last Of The Mohicans (1992/ Dolby Digital)
Office Space (Widescreen) / Dude, Where's My Car? (Special Edition)
(Back-To-Back)
Office Space (Pan & Scan)
Office Space (Widescreen)

MPI:
The Honeymooners Lost Episodes, All sets.

Paramount:
In Pursuit (Special Edition)
Half A Sixpence
Hud
Funeral In Berlin
Footloose (Movie-Only Edtion/ Checkpoint)
Harold And Maude
King Creole
Tom Cruise Action Pack Gift Set: Days Of Thunder / Mission: Impossible / Top
Gun
Nutty Professor (1963/ Movie-Only Edition)
Kill Shot
Jennifer 8
Get Real
Nutty Professor (1963/ Movie-Only Edition)

PBS:
DVD_Title
Abraham And Mary Lincoln: House Divided: The American Experience (Old
Version)
American President (2000/ 5 Discs/ Old Version)
Ulysses S. Grant: Warrior President: The American Experience (Old Version)
Reconstruction: Second Civil War: The American Experience (Old Version)
Bataan Rescue: The American Experience (Old Version)

Universal:
Van Helsing (Ultimate Collector's Edition)
Timecop 2: The Berlin Decision
Emperor's Club (Pan & Scan)

As with all status changes please check the rescheduled list for new or
replacement versions.

in several formats as well as daily changes. Currently the main database
contains 55,206 titles. Changes and additions this week number 211 and there
are 1,917 due to be released titles. Updated lists for discontinued,
cancelled, postponed and rescheduled titles as well as lists for DTS, ES/EX
and Superbit titles. UPC numbers and original release dates are included in
the fields. There is also a comprehensive list of titles that were
rescheduled or reissued. Search function for the database, (including UPC
search) complements of site partner and friend, Michael's Movie Mayhem
http://www.dvdlist.kazart.com.

Current previews include The 4400 and King Arthur. Recent reviews include I
and Robot, Bourne Supremacy, Spider-Man 2, Return of the King Extended,
Quantum Leap Season 2, Meet the Parents, Door in the Floor, Harry Potter and
the Prisoner of Askaban Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Dazed and Confused,
Day After Tomorrow, Star Wars Trilogy, Home Movies Season One, Eternal
Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, Saved!, 5ive Days to Midnight, Chronicles of
Riddick (Unrated), Duel, Sugarland Express, Marx Brothers Collection, W.C.
Fields Collection. Updates to the DVD database, including release
specifications usually made twice daily.

Please stop by and visit.
Thank you.

Doug MacLean
http://www.hometheaterinfo.com/

One-Shot Scot

"Doug MacLean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:vlvvd.1126$(E-Mail Removed)...

<< March 1st:
<< Brady Bunch: The Complete 1st Season

WOW ! ! !

I hope the episode devoted to Marcia's pimple is included in this set.

Stan Brown

"Doug MacLean" wrote in alt.video.dvd:
>On March 1st Warner Brothers will release:
>Dinner At Eight

Hot ziggety! This _is_ the 1933 version with Billie Burke and Wallace
Beery and Jean Harlow and a couple of Barrymores and, god bless us
all, Marie Dressler?

http://OakRoadSystems.com/

Steve(JazzHunter)

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:58:28 -0500, Stan Brown
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Doug MacLean" wrote in alt.video.dvd:
>>On March 1st Warner Brothers will release:
>>Dinner At Eight

>Hot ziggety! This _is_ the 1933 version with Billie Burke and Wallace
>Beery and Jean Harlow and a couple of Barrymores and, god bless us
>all, Marie Dressler?

Another one of my once-collectible laserdiscs loses its value. Oh
well .. <g>

... Steve ..

Black Locust

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"One-Shot Scot" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Doug MacLean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:vlvvd.1126$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> << March 1st:
> << Brady Bunch: The Complete 1st Season
>

> WOW ! ! !
>
> I hope the episode devoted to Marcia's pimple is included in this set.

I'm not even going to ask why you're so excited about that particular
release.