Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > need help urgently ARGH

need help urgently ARGH

Dave

Hi, i've just bought 'that peter kay thing' from whsmith. It has a stupid
bloody red whsmith badge thing in the middle of the dvd on teh part where
you're meant to open it, and as such i can't open the dvd.

Tried pushing it in, removing it, it wont budge. What the **** is it all
about!!? I feel partially stupid but i'm beginning to think it's faulty!

LASERandDVDfan

>Hi, i've just bought 'that peter kay thing' from whsmith. It has a stupid
>bloody red whsmith badge thing in the middle of the dvd on teh part where
>you're meant to open it, and as such i can't open the dvd.

You can try to exchange it for another copy, with the badge not in the way of
the opening. - Reinhart

Dave

"LASERandDVDfan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Hi, i've just bought 'that peter kay thing' from whsmith. It has a stupid
>>bloody red whsmith badge thing in the middle of the dvd on teh part where
>>you're meant to open it, and as such i can't open the dvd.

> You can try to exchange it for another copy, with the badge not in the way
> of
> the opening. - Reinhart

In annoyance i ripped the bastard thing off... it's a massive security
thing, there's no way it's meant to be there. WHSMITH = crap

Timekill

newsV7vd.914$(E-Mail Removed)...

trollbuster@notrolls.com

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 02:28:12 GMT, "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi, i've just bought 'that peter kay thing' from whsmith. It has a stupid
>bloody red whsmith badge thing in the middle of the dvd on teh part where
>you're meant to open it, and as such i can't open the dvd.
>
>Tried pushing it in, removing it, it wont budge. What the **** is it all
>about!!? I feel partially stupid but i'm beginning to think it's faulty!

TROLL