Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Dungeons and Dragons Cartoons on DVD

Dungeons and Dragons Cartoons on DVD

NYC XYZ

Unfortunately, the boxed set doesn't include the final episode where
the kids all finally return home, according to a review on
amazon.co.uk. Still, anyone know when this set is coming to US, region
1??

TIA!

NYC XYZ

Gee, how is it that nobody knows? Stupid UK company didn't respond to
e-mail.

Bratboy

Okay, finally got a new NG provider so I can post. You won't find a Final
episode where they get home because it doesnt exist. There was an earlier
episode from before the show ended where the kids were tricked into thinking
they were home but in the end, like I said, it was a trick. The show never
did actually get em home. Hope that solves your delemma.

"NYC XYZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> Gee, how is it that nobody knows? Stupid UK company didn't respond to
> e-mail.

NYC XYZ

....No Final Episode????

I seem to recall one! Where Venger turned out to be Dungeon Master's
son or something!

Anyway...looks like I'll have to buy this Region 2 set, since there's
no info on Region 1 availability at all....

Bratboy

From here : http://www.geocities.com/supreme182/Dungeons.html
3rd Season (1985-1986)
#22 Dungeon at the Heart of Dawn
#23 Citadel of Shadow
#24 The Timelost
#25 Odyssey of the 12th Talisman
#26 The Winds Of Darkness
#27 Cave of the Fairy Dragons

Then if go here to read episode descritions:
http://www.zaksrealm.net/EpisodeGuide.html

The Cave of the Faerie Dragons
Tasmira, queen of the Faerie Dragons, is held prisoner by the greedy King
Varen, who desires the fabulous treasure they guard. Aided by the sassy
little dragon Amber, the gang must free her and help her people relocate to
a new home.

"NYC XYZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> ...No Final Episode????
>
> I seem to recall one! Where Venger turned out to be Dungeon Master's
> son or something!
>
> Anyway...looks like I'll have to buy this Region 2 set, since there's
> no info on Region 1 availability at all....

NYC XYZ

Hey, thanks again! Handy net-resource, that ref. =)

Well, I'll post a review of the British discs in March when I get a
hold of them...don't look like Region 1 is getting them.