Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Encryption Change?

Encryption Change?

Owl Jolson

Tried to backup Bourne Supremacy with DVDShrink 3.0.2.15 but no dice. Has
there been some change that DVDS can't handle?

banderbe@yahoo.com

Go to the "Unreferenced Materials" section and highlight the title 1
section.. if you drag the tracker to the right in the preview box you
should see a kid in green shorts. What you want to do is tell dvd
shrink to set the compression for that section to 'still pictures' then
do the rest of the dvd the way you would normally.. I had the same
exact problem with this dvd but that fixed it.. haven't tried burning
it or playing it yet, but got past that part where it craps out with
the weird error message around 3% into backup..