Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Upgrading XP home to XP Pro

Upgrading XP home to XP Pro

Matthew R. Gilbert, MCP

I am MCP in windows 2000, pro and server.

I am pretty sure that all I have to do to upgrade from xp home to xp pro is
download XP home Service pack 1 or 1a, install, and then upgrade to xp pro.
is this correct?

Insight please.

Matt

Somchai U.

You should upgrade to XP Pro, then apply the service pack.

Somchai

news:BB751A4E.20FD%(E-Mail Removed)...