Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > FS/FA: DVDs Just in time for Christmas 14.99-19.99

FS/FA: DVDs Just in time for Christmas 14.99-19.99

KING B MAN

Have a DVD-a-phille on your list this Christmas?
I have for auctions for a varied collection of DVDs to please even the most
demanding viewer. f
Check my auctions out on eBay, Yahoo*, Bidville, Amazon, and Ioffer
for DVDs of:

British Horror,
The Monster Club,
The Aslyum,

Action,
Night Flight From Moscow,
The Salamander

3D Action (. ) (. )
Wildcat Women,
M3D:the Movie/The Playmates w/Rene Bond double bill

Korean Horror:
Hera Purpleevil Goddess

Japanese Horror :
Ju-Rei (the Uncanny)

The French Collection:
Nea: The Young Emmanuelle, Emiliene, A Woman Possessed, and
Elke Sommer classic Sweet Violence

and other assordid DVDs.
Watchusdie.com, Hot Wax Zombies On Wheels
Schlock: The Secret History of Hollywood

All DVDs are new.
Check 'em out and bid on them.
You'll be glad you did.

*On yahoo, my auction name is: