Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Looking For HEAT Special Edition DVD Now?????

Looking For HEAT Special Edition DVD Now?????

Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq

OK, I know it comes out february 22, 2005, but I want this dvd now,
can anyone point me in the right direction, there must be ways to get
this thing early

FAQmeister

"Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed) om
> OK, I know it comes out february 22, 2005, but I want this dvd now,
> can anyone point me in the right direction, there must be ways to get
> this thing early

Patience is a virtue, but if you really can't wait it may show up on
eBay at some point before it's release.
--
Buford T. Justice
The alt.video.dvd faq is located at: