Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Does Anyone Know Where To Find Early Review Copies of DVD's, Looking for Heat Special Edition

Reply
Thread Tools

Does Anyone Know Where To Find Early Review Copies of DVD's, Looking for Heat Special Edition

 
 
Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-03-2004
The special edition of Heat is coming out february 22, 2004. I know
that some shippers get them early and other people get review copies,
anyone know of a site that I can go to that will sell them eary, or
anyone know another way, thanks
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Biz
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-03-2004
Become a reputable reviewer, you'll get advanced copies. Get caught selling
them or not returning them if thats the contract, you'll never see another
one..


"Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> The special edition of Heat is coming out february 22, 2004. I know
> that some shippers get them early and other people get review copies,
> anyone know of a site that I can go to that will sell them eary, or
> anyone know another way, thanks



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Joshua Zyber
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-03-2004
"Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> The special edition of Heat is coming out february 22, 2004. I know
> that some shippers get them early and other people get review copies,
> anyone know of a site that I can go to that will sell them eary, or
> anyone know another way, thanks


Studios only rarely send screeners out this far in advance.

Just wait for the damn thing. It's only a couple months away.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-03-2004
Ok but in the meantime I am just a Heat fan who wants to pay for the
special edition dvd and get it now, I know the legal problem, but
there must be people who get their hands on them who are not supposed
to, can anyone here point me in the right direction
 
Reply With Quote
 
Brian The Demolition Man Little
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-03-2004
Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq wrote:
> Ok but in the meantime I am just a Heat fan who wants to pay for the
> special edition dvd and get it now, I know the legal problem, but
> there must be people who get their hands on them who are not supposed
> to, can anyone here point me in the right direction


I'm a fan of the tv series "Millennium" yet I have to (gasp) wait
until Janurary 4th for the second season boxset. If I can wait
then so can you. Its hard, but you'll live. Okay.

Brian The Demolition Man Little


 
Reply With Quote
 
Biz
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-03-2004
What are you 3 years old?


"Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Ok but in the meantime I am just a Heat fan who wants to pay for the
> special edition dvd and get it now, I know the legal problem, but
> there must be people who get their hands on them who are not supposed
> to, can anyone here point me in the right direction



 
Reply With Quote
 
Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-04-2004
ere point me in the right direction
>
> I'm a fan of the tv series "Millennium" yet I have to (gasp) wait
> until Janurary 4th for the second season boxset. If I can wait
> then so can you. Its hard, but you'll live. Okay.
>
> Brian The Demolition Man Little


Hey not to be annoying to you, but obviously I know I can wait, just
seeing if anyone knows a way to get a dvd early, if you don't know
just ignore the post
 
Reply With Quote
 
Brian The Demolition Man Little
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-05-2004
Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq wrote:
> Hey not to be annoying to you, but obviously I know I can wait, just
> seeing if anyone knows a way to get a dvd early, if you don't know
> just ignore the post


You are no special than anyone else who has to wait? What next,
do you expect to be able to go to the front of the line at stores during
Black Friday while people who have waited now have to wait longer
because of you?

You will live until it comes out, I've waited forever (and then some) for
"Millennium" to get released on DVD. Its hard but believe me, the
wait will be worth it.

Brian The Demolition Man Little


 
Reply With Quote
 
Brian The Demolition Man Little
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-05-2004
Biz wrote:
> What are you 3 years old?


I'm wondering the same thing.

Brian The Demolition Man Little


 
Reply With Quote
 
Mike Kohary
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-05-2004
Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq wrote:
>
> Hey not to be annoying to you, but obviously I know I can wait, just
> seeing if anyone knows a way to get a dvd early, if you don't know
> just ignore the post


It's like 3 months early; they're probably not even finished yet.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike Kohary mike at kohary dot com http://www.kohary.com

Karma Photography: http://www.karmaphotography.com
Seahawks Historical Database: http://www.kohary.com/seahawks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DVD Verdict reviews: HEAT: SPECIAL EDITION, DIG!, END OF THE CENTURY: STORY OF THE RAMONES, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 04-11-2005 08:13 AM
Special editions and Deluxe special edition dvd question. Rclrk43 DVD Video 8 12-29-2004 07:32 PM
Looking For HEAT Special Edition DVD Now????? Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq DVD Video 1 12-03-2004 09:56 PM
TheDigitalReview: BABE SPECIAL EDITION - DVD REVIEW (User Review) Mike McGee DVD Video 0 12-04-2003 04:52 AM
In the Heat of the Night - Special Edition? Snaithbert Collins DVD Video 4 11-12-2003 11:20 PM



Advertisments