Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Thundercats DVD's available now

Thundercats DVD's available now

Lion-O

I've seen many posts asking "when will we see Thundercats DVD's?" Well
the answer is now, got to http://www.thundercatsondvd.co.uk good
price, excellent service. Thanks for looking.

primus16

probably pirated

--
_____
I _ _ I

Primus16 ( south Ga. U.S.A.)
The Sky Is Not The Limit , Nor Are The Stars.
Upward & Onward Higher & Higher Beyond All Dimensions
Look There And You Will See Me.

Sky links" The best achievements are worth repeating".
0xxxxx{::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
_____
I _ _ I
(( O O ))
I U I
WWW
"Lion-O" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I've seen many posts asking "when will we see Thundercats DVD's?" Well
> the answer is now, got to http://www.thundercatsondvd.co.uk good
> price, excellent service. Thanks for looking.

kaydigi

"primus16" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:enjrd.211$(E-Mail Removed)...
> probably pirated
>
> --
> _____

They are

Joseph Phillips

"kaydigi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<lPjrd.4253$wr6.246@trnddc04>...
> "primus16" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:enjrd.211$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > probably pirated
> >
> > --
> > _____

> They are

Even for boots that's a good price. Over half-off what other sites charge.

gcarras@aol.com

You mean Thundercraps.

It is not Warners but the otherwise excellent Rankin-Bass studio (this
show seeming JUST like a damn FILMATION HE MONSTER toon!)

The use of the Loony Tunes-esque "voice characterizations" type of
voice tagline, and the Warner owsnership of some RB m,terial's the ONLY
thing connecting it to WB (unless you count WB-produced BATMAN and
SUPERMAN type shows and other hero stuff.P)

Lion-O

Please visit the new site at: http://retrotv.vstore.ca thankyou