Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Daredevil DC

Daredevil DC

Aphelion

Was anyone able to get it out of the sleeve without ripping it? I've been
trying to do it for over two hours.

Aphelion

Rob Mac

Took me 3.5 seconds.

"Aphelion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8m9rd.27205$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Was anyone able to get it out of the sleeve without ripping it? I've been
> trying to do it for over two hours.
>
> Aphelion

jayembee

"Rob Mac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Aphelion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Was anyone able to get it out of the sleeve without ripping it?
>> I've been trying to do it for over two hours.

> Took me 3.5 seconds.

Admittedly, it's a bit tight, but it took me under 5 seconds, as well
(just did it right this minute).

-- jayembee

Galley

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 01:44:36 GMT, "Aphelion" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed forth
these words of wisdom:

>Was anyone able to get it out of the sleeve without ripping it? I've been
>trying to do it for over two hours.
>
>Aphelion

Reminds me of some of the trouble I have had getting Sony SACD's out of the
plastic sleeve.

Galley

MS#1Fanboy-JoJo

In article <8m9rd.27205$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...

>Was anyone able to get it out of the sleeve without ripping it? I've been
>trying to do it for over two hours.
>
>Aphelion

Yeah thats one tight mother. I got it out but it took some work.

Jordan Lund

"Aphelion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<8m9rd.27205$(E-Mail Removed)>.. .
> Was anyone able to get it out of the sleeve without ripping it? I've been
> trying to do it for over two hours.
>
> Aphelion

A better question would be "Is it worth the trouble?" :^) The original
version pretty much sucked. Who would have guessed that Affleck would
make a great Daredevil but a rotten Matt Murdock?

- Jordan