Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Wonderful, Horrible Life of Leni Riefenstahl ...?

Wonderful, Horrible Life of Leni Riefenstahl ...?

sandy

A cursory look and I am having trouble distinuishing between these two
offers. Any insight appreciated:

<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000INUB/qid=1101857385/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-3046211-2799026?v=glance&s=dvd>

$18.35

<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000FE2R/qid=1101857385/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/103-3046211-2799026?v=glance&s=dvd>

$44.00

Bill Coleman

I notice they have a different release date. My first thought is that it was
out of print for
a while, and someone is still selling the old one for the price they could
get for it when it
was out of print. You'll notice that Amazon itself is only selling the
$18.35 2003 release.

Bill Coleman

=================================

"sandy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>A cursory look and I am having trouble distinuishing between these two
> offers. Any insight appreciated:
>
> <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000INUB/qid=1101857385/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-3046211-2799026?v=glance&s=dvd>
>
> $18.35
>
> <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000FE2R/qid=1101857385/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/103-3046211-2799026?v=glance&s=dvd>
>
> $44.00

joeraposa

"sandy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>A cursory look and I am having trouble distinuishing between these two
> offers. Any insight appreciated:
>
> <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000INUB/qid=1101857385/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-3046211-2799026?v=glance&s=dvd>
>
> $18.35
>
> <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000FE2R/qid=1101857385/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/103-3046211-2799026?v=glance&s=dvd>
>
> $44.00

Did you see the comments on the DVD that's being sold for 44.00?

Comments: Orig.MANUFACT.Mailed In Black DVD Case.NO COVER ART NO
BOOKLET.Some Discs have scratches associated w/prev.viewed media. Scratches
do not effect play.All our DVD listings at http://tinyurl.com/5skra

It just sounds like he's got his information all screwed up

BB

"sandy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>A cursory look and I am having trouble distinuishing between these two
> offers. Any insight appreciated:
>
> <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000INUB/qid=1101857385/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-3046211-2799026?v=glance&s=dvd>
>
> $18.35
>
> <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000FE2R/qid=1101857385/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/103-3046211-2799026?v=glance&s=dvd>
>
> $44.00

IIRC, the original pressing was a flipper. The 2003 one seems to be listed
as dual layer.
-B