Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > 107-188 class, Chapter 1 Step 5

107-188 class, Chapter 1 Step 5

Hallema Morgan

Internet Concepts and Technology
Homework Chapter 1
August 26, 2003

Hallema Morgan

I-Net is an Internet based technology that allows a person
to utilize the World Wide Web and it's utilities to
understand how it works. It allows access to a wide range
of information and links to help obtain a better
understanding of how the internet works for you. It
assists a person to become a better user and designer.

I am completing my homework assignment fr 17-188 chapter 1
Step 5.