Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Lite-On DVD recorders

Reply
Thread Tools

Lite-On DVD recorders

 
 
Steve
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-29-2004
Sams Club carries the Lite-On 5101 and 5005. I've read their product
descriptions, still not quite sure what the difference is between
these two units. Lite-On lists no 5101 on their site. Any ideas?
Thanks!

5101 - http://tinyurl.com/4og82

5005 - http://tinyurl.com/3omx5


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Tarkus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-29-2004
On 11/28/2004 5:08:55 PM, Steve wrote:

> Sams Club carries the Lite-On 5101 and 5005. I've read their product
> descriptions, still not quite sure what the difference is between
> these two units. Lite-On lists no 5101 on their site.


Really?

http://www.liteonamericas.com/us/ce5101.htm
--
"All this torturing people gets me HOT!"
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Steve
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-29-2004
Tarkus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Sams Club carries the Lite-On 5101 and 5005. I've read their product
>> descriptions, still not quite sure what the difference is between
>> these two units. Lite-On lists no 5101 on their site.

>
>Really?
>http://www.liteonamericas.com/us/ce5101.htm


Oops, I was here, no 5101 -
http://www.liteonit.com/DC/english/productinfo.htm

Looks like the 5005 records on any media, while the 5101 requires +R
or +RW?

 
Reply With Quote
 
Tarkus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-29-2004
On 11/28/2004 9:23:57 PM, Steve wrote:

> Tarkus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> Sams Club carries the Lite-On 5101 and 5005. I've read their product
>>> descriptions, still not quite sure what the difference is between
>>> these two units. Lite-On lists no 5101 on their site.

>>
>>Really?
>>http://www.liteonamericas.com/us/ce5101.htm

>
> Oops, I was here, no 5101 -
> http://www.liteonit.com/DC/english/productinfo.htm


BTW, I found my link right away by using Google.

> Looks like the 5005 records on any media, while the 5101 requires +R
> or +RW?


I just glanced at the two, but that's what caught my eye.
--
"Klaatu borada nikto."
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TIVO, DVD Recorders to Be USELESS Kenny Computer Support 2 10-03-2005 05:35 PM
DVD recorders/burners with hard disks - which ones allow editing before burning to DVD-R? Dan E DVD Video 2 06-06-2005 03:05 PM
DVD Recorders Andy Mann Computer Support 5 04-16-2005 09:45 AM
Panasonic DMR recorders: DVD > DVD backups possible? Jonny Q. DVD Video 4 11-02-2004 04:44 PM
Panasonic DMR-E50 vs Philips DVD-R70 DVD Recorders. Faulty 16:9 recording aspect ratio? metn41 DVD Video 11 08-05-2003 09:16 AM



Advertisments