Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > PC Repair technician

PC Repair technician

Gloria E. Castro

I would like become a PC repair technician. I live in
California, Visalia and am looking for a certified
program. I already took an online pc repair course, but
would like on hand experience and certification for this
course. I will be looking for your assistance. the infor
on the new virus called blaster worm was informative and
have downloaded the work protector from microsoft. thank
you very much for this info.

pDoGG

Look into the A+ Certification by CompTIA. It is the best
place to start.

Cle

Then you could take Network+....

news:042b01c368ff$1e333f10$(E-Mail Removed)...