Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Netflix hates Jinx Frondie - slows his rentals for no reason!

Netflix hates Jinx Frondie - slows his rentals for no reason!

Reginald Dwight

Poor Jinxie! He hates science! He can't form a logical thought but at
least we know it's the government's fault!

Jinx Frondie

"Reginald Dwight" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Poor Jinxie! He hates science!

Actually I love science.

> He can't form a logical thought

Locig would be philosophy not science but what can we expect from a Netflix
Bitch!

>but at
> least we know it's the government's fault!

Reggie does non sequiturs too. Brilliant!

Elton's gonna be ****ed at you for using his name.

Jinx Frondie

"Jinx Frondie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> Locig would be philosophy not science but what can we expect from a
> Netflix Bitch!

That would be Logic.

But you're still a Netflix Bitch.