Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > blackout

blackout

hopsing

Here's a question, I was about 10 mins away from
finishing beta exam last Thursday when the power outage
happened. Just wondering what happens now and if anyone
else had a similiar situation.

Truly in the dark,

hopsing

Tom Helms [MSFT]

I had the same thing happen to me when I took the 71-214 beta test several
months ago. I was able to continue the test after power came back on in the
center. All of my previous answers had been saved when I restarted the test.

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

newsgroup purposes only."

"hopsing" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:05a601c3683f$614c8920$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Here's a question, I was about 10 mins away from
> finishing beta exam last Thursday when the power outage
> happened. Just wondering what happens now and if anyone
> else had a similiar situation.
>
> Truly in the dark,
>
> hopsing

OT - Let the "blackout" begin! Carlos Windows 64bit 5 02-12-2008 05:42 PM
will phones work during blackout Rick Merrill VOIP 5 03-24-2006 08:07 PM
PyGTK color blackout egbert Python 0 10-23-2005 09:25 PM
blackout and security anon Computer Security 1 08-17-2003 03:39 PM
OT: Blackout 2003, computer power issues? fitwell Computer Support 5 08-16-2003 11:29 PM

Advertisments