Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Anyone got the Seinfeld DVDs?

Anyone got the Seinfeld DVDs?

Windbag1000

How are they? Worth the wait?

Tony soprano

"Windbag1000" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How are they? Worth the wait?

Funny
and
Yes

fredman

On 23 Nov 2004 14:56:58 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Windbag1000) wrote:

>How are they? Worth the wait?

Well, as customary with new purchases that I may not watch right away,
I usually sample them for any obvious fatal disc errors. I began to
watch the first episode, then watched the episode notes for it, and
proceeded to laugh uncontrollably thru the first two discs of this
before I could stop! Even though we've seen these over and over thru
endless reruns, if you've like the series at all YOU MUST HAVE THESE!
They are just fabulously hilarious. Cheers.

TonyAtRest

Yeah I wasn't planning on buying them yet since I kinda remember most of the
episodes but Fry's had them for $29.99 each and that was too good to pass up.
Now that I have them, I had forgotten how good at least the early episodes
were. Unfortunately the quality of the show goes down after about season 4,
but still a great show all the way through.

Tony

"I'm living in this movie, but it doesn't move me...."

Buzzcocks, 1976

Michael Rogers

$27.88 at Walmart. I couldn't believe it.

The discs are great. I was very pleasently surprised that they went back
to the film elements to do new high definition masters. Before I had
believed I would have to put up with the inherent flaws of an early 90's
analog video master. it's amazing that the film elements still existed
(I believe a lot of shows film elements get tossed after video masters
are made).

Mike

TonyAtRest wrote:

> Yeah I wasn't planning on buying them yet since I kinda remember most of the
> episodes but Fry's had them for $29.99 each and that was too good to pass up.
> Now that I have them, I had forgotten how good at least the early episodes
> were. Unfortunately the quality of the show goes down after about season 4,
> but still a great show all the way through.
>
> Tony
>
> "I'm living in this movie, but it doesn't move me...."
>
> Buzzcocks, 1976

Galley

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 00:44:16 GMT, Michael Rogers <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed
forth these words of wisdom:

>$27.88 at Walmart. I couldn't believe it.

$27.99 at Target, with a free 8-pack of Pop Secret microwave popcorn.

Galley

DVD Verdict reviews: SEINFELD: SEASON FIVE, SEINFELD: SEASON SIX, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 02-15-2006 10:04 AM
seinfeld on dvd NOMAD205 DVD Video 3 07-12-2004 03:56 AM
OT: Seinfeld and Superman Ionizer Computer Support 2 05-29-2004 05:16 PM
Will Seinfeld ever come to DVD Angry Gamer DVD Video 27 02-02-2004 01:38 PM
Seinfeld cast boycotts DVD Mike McGee DVD Video 49 01-24-2004 03:14 PM

Advertisments