Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > New Kennedy assassination audio!

New Kennedy assassination audio!

BKJ

I am looking for TV and radio broadcasts of the JFK and RFK
assassinations. I am particularly interested in audio recordings of
such broadcasts made by amateurs.

If you personally tape-recorded -- or know of anyone else who
tape-recorded -- any television or radio broadcasts concerning one or
both of the two Kennedy assassinations in 1963 and 1968, please
contact me.

Whether it's a network or local broadcast, whether the sound recording
of that broadcast is of good quality or poor quality, whether it was
recorded in a major market or in a minor market, I want to know about
it.

I'm a collector, so if you have any of this or know about someone else
who does... please email me or have them email me at:

Thanks!