Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Didn't get mcp cert...why?

Didn't get mcp cert...why?

Abdul Aziz

Thank you for reading my message,I have passed 70-210 exam
and didn't get any certificate through my P.O.Box
What is the problem could be?Help me,and I'll be thankful

Zenner

First, go to the MCP site, even the public site has information on how,
when...for certification steps.

Second, at the site you should see a recent notice ( within the last year)
concerning shipments to P.O. boxes, the need for You to contact Microsoft
with a current mail address in order for you to receive your welcome kit.

It seems, a number of people were either not keeping Microsoft informed of
the current shipping address , or the welcome kits were being stolen
(possibly to forge credentials) or ? So MS is no longer automatically send
the kits to the address, you must contact and confirm your address, before
they will ship.

news:01aa01c36559$19b20e20$(E-Mail Removed)...

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
Re: Wants to get MCP. Need Help! nguyenpv Microsoft Certification 0 01-19-2005 07:01 PM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM
Didn't get mcp cert....why? Abdul Aziz MCSE 5 08-20-2003 10:36 AM

Advertisments