Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Robinson Crusoe on Mars

Robinson Crusoe on Mars

Owl Jolson

anyone seen this out on DVD??? I've seen it on LD, on ebay... but that
isn't going to do me any good. : (

Darrel Christenson

Owl Jolson wrote:

> anyone seen this out on DVD??? I've seen it on LD, on ebay... but that
> isn't going to do me any good. : (

Unless you get a copy made from the laserdisc
from someone.

drc

Stephen Cooke

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004, Owl Jolson wrote:

> anyone seen this out on DVD??? I've seen it on LD, on ebay... but that
> isn't going to do me any good. : (

Paramount has never shown the slightest iota of interest in this title,
it's never even been on VHS. But if they can put out a weak title like
Conquest of Space, surely they could do up RCoM. Although the Criterion
laserdisc will likely put to shame anything Paramount might throw together
in terms of extras.

I'm sure there are folks out there who have already made their own DVDs at
home from their laserdiscs (or a borrowed copy) maybe you can track one
down through a collector's/trader's newsgroup.

swac
Still looking for a 45 single of that crazy theme song...

Joe McC

"Stephen Cooke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

> On Sat, 20 Nov 2004, Owl Jolson wrote:
>
>> anyone seen this out on DVD??? I've seen it on LD, on ebay... but that
>> isn't going to do me any good. : (

> Paramount has never shown the slightest iota of interest in this title,
> it's never even been on VHS. But if they can put out a weak title like
> Conquest of Space, surely they could do up RCoM. Although the Criterion
> laserdisc will likely put to shame anything Paramount might throw together
> in terms of extras.
>
> I'm sure there are folks out there who have already made their own DVDs at
> home from their laserdiscs (or a borrowed copy) maybe you can track one
> down through a collector's/trader's newsgroup.
>
> swac
> Still looking for a 45 single of that crazy theme song...

Rumored, but unconfirmed, for late 2005 according to The Digital Bits a few
weeks ago

Derek Janssen

Owl Jolson wrote:

> anyone seen this out on DVD??? I've seen it on LD, on ebay... but that
> isn't going to do me any good. : (

(Ohhh, *right*, THAT'S what the pests were going to ask for now that
Warner's finally putting out "Ice Pirates"...
Darn, forgot.)

Derek Janssen (silly, silly me)

John339077353

I have a dvd-r of the ld

Arthur Lipscomb

"Derek Janssen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:nMMnd.619$(E-Mail Removed)-media.com...
> Owl Jolson wrote:
>
>> anyone seen this out on DVD??? I've seen it on LD, on ebay... but that
>> isn't going to do me any good. : (

> (Ohhh, *right*, THAT'S what the pests were going to ask for now that
> Warner's finally putting out "Ice Pirates"...
> Darn, forgot.)
>
> Derek Janssen (silly, silly me)
> (E-Mail Removed)

Not me. I'll continue to pester them for Electric Dreams.