Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Werid thing i noticed about the ben stiller show dvd

Werid thing i noticed about the ben stiller show dvd

Metlhd3138

On the unaired sketches, there are several sketches where peoples faces are
digitized out,,why did they do this?

Derek Janssen

Metlhd3138 wrote:

> On the unaired sketches, there are several sketches where peoples faces are
> digitized out,,why did they do this?

They'd have to be paid.

Derek Janssen