Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > **Help me walk** through needed.

**Help me walk** through needed.

Mickey Mouse

Hi, I'm looking to correspond with some using Nero 6, dvd shrink etc to
walk me through putting two dvd movies into one dvd, complete with menus. I
have two unprotected movies and would like to put them together as they are
part one and part 2 of the same movie. The pdf files that come with Nero 6
don't help me a great deal. Never been much good reading instructions
anyway.
So, if you got the time and want to help me...