Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > What is I-net+ Certification

What is I-net+ Certification

C. Ucakar

Can someone please tell me how difficult the I-net+
certification is and where I can find good information
about it?

Thanks.

CPU

Ray Higdon

Check out this page:

http://comptia.org/certification/i-net/default.asp

I thought it was very simple as it covered basic internet concepts.

--
Ray Higdon MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA
---
"C. Ucakar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:074801c3644c$52672790$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can someone please tell me how difficult the I-net+
> certification is and where I can find good information
> about it?
>
> Thanks.
>
> CPU

Steve Moreland

Hello this is Steve Moreland I am completing my homework
assignment for 107-188 class Chapter 1 Step 5

Christine Babos

Hi. This is Chris Babos and I am completing my homework
assignment for class 107-188, Chapter 1 homework, step 5.
You can find information about I-net+ certification at
http://www.compTIA.org. The difficulty of the
certification exam will depend upon your Internet
knowledge and proficiency. If you take a course and
prepare sufficiently for the exam, you will do well.
Gateway Technical college offers a course that can help
you to prepare. Chris

Christopher Gultch

I am completing my home work assignment for 107-188 class
Chapter 1 step 5

Maribeth Marshall-Gorski

My Name is Maribeth Marshall-Gorski. I am completing my
homework assignment for 107-188 Class, Chapter 1, Step 5.

I-net+ certification is available at local colleges.
Wisconsin has a great class offered called Internet
Concepts and Designs at Gateway Technical College. I-net+
is offered there. You will learn to demonstrate knowledge
and competency in Internet basics and clients,
development, networking, Internet security and business
concepts.
Visit http://www.comptia.org and http://www.gtc.edu for
more information.

John Simpson

John Simpson

I am completing my homework assignment for 107-188 class,
Chapter 1, Step 5.

Dorene Leinenweber

Hi Cheryl,
I am completing my homework assignment for 107-188 class,
Chapter 1, Step 5.
Dorene Leinenweber

zsolt67

CompTIA i-Net+ Certification
The CompTIA i-Net+ certification is the worldwide standard of
foundational-level competency in knowledge of Internet, Intranet and
Extranet technologies.
The i-Net+ certification is recognized as a baseline technical
knowledge specifically designed to certify entry-level Internet and
e-commerce technical professionals. Those holding i-Net+ certification
demonstrate knowledge and competency in Internet basics and clients,
development, networking, Internet security and business concepts.

Its not a really hard test but it was tricky, I read 3 books very
carefully and I swear there was a few questions on the test, that were
not covered in either book.

| Attachment filename: inetcerp.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.examnotes.net/forums/attachment.php?postid=1122794|
---
Sign up to get free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm
View this thread: http://www.examnotes.net/article1020218.html
zsolt67------------------------------------------------------------------------
zsolt67's Profile: http://www.examnotes.net/forums/memb...o&userid=14922

KLP

My name is Karen Puhl and I'm completing Chap 1 Step 5
homework for 107-188.
Comptia.org offers great information on the INet+
Certification. It's a certification for entry level IT
professionals recognizing their ability for a broad based
knowledge not limited to specific programs. You can also
go to www.simulationexams.com and check out some of the
practice questions they have posted there.