Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > What is I-net+ Certification

What is I-net+ Certification

Kristin Kuzik

I am completing my homework assignment for 107-188 class,
Chapter 1, Step 5.

You can find good information on I-Net+ certification at
http://i-netplus.virtualave.net/. From the information
that I read on the message boards in this site - it looks
like the exam is worthwhile and isn't all that easy to
do. Study time is definitely needed but there are alot of
resources on this site to help you study.

David Smiskey

My name is David Smiskey and this email is being sent to
complete assignment 1 for course# 107-188-598 Internet
Concepts & Technologies. I don't know how difficult the I-
net certification test is but, good information about the
subject can be found at www.CompTIA.org.

Cliff Fuller

I am completing the homework for 107-188 class, Chapter 1
Step 5

Mark Janz

for 107-188 class, chapter 1 Step 5. I'm not sure how
difficult the test is, but for more information try
www.comptia.org.

Alex Palecek

this is alex palecek, i'm completing a homework assignment
for 107-188, chapter 1 step 5.

Tracy Herman

I am completing my homework assignment for 107-188 class
chapter 1 step 5

donte brown

I am not exactly sure what it means to be I-Net Certified
but I do know that Gateway Technical College has a course
called Internet Concepts and Technologies which would be
useful to you if you would like to become I-Net certified.