Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Re: help!!

Re: help!!

Ray Higdon

You also might check out this page in regards to current virus activity, in
case it is not the blaster virus

http://www.cert.org/current/current_activity.html

HTH

--
Ray Higdon MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA
--
news:03b701c3628c$b94c6180$(E-Mail Removed)...