Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > help!!

help!!

Lynette [MSFT]

Hi Diosa_morena;

Wanted to make sure you got a response to your problem as
it still sounds like you have the worm. Please go to:
http://www.microsoft.com/security/incident/blast.asp and
follow the steps in order. Hopefully this solves your
problem.

Thanks - Lynette

confers no rights.