Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > When is the next DeepDiscountDVD sale due?

When is the next DeepDiscountDVD sale due?

Aaron J. Bossig

Hi all:

I've been holding off on some big DVD purchases, mostly because
DDD is almost due to have another 20% off sale. Has anyone heard
about the next one, yet?

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com
http://www.dvdverdict.com

AAbrams0264

I doubt that they announce it in advance -- everyone would wait for the cheaper
prices and their regular sales figures would suffer.

Dick Sidbury

Aaron J. Bossig wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> I've been holding off on some big DVD purchases, mostly because
> DDD is almost due to have another 20% off sale. Has anyone heard
> about the next one, yet?

based on last year's pattern, I'd expect it sometime between the week
before thanksgiving and two weeks before christmas.

dick
-- but then they may not have one at all until after christmas or ever.