Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Titanic 4-disc S.E. DVD to come

Titanic 4-disc S.E. DVD to come

Rick

Now to finally put those rumours of it not coming out to rest, here is an
article I came across regarding its emminent release ... (and just to let
you know, this is not a paid advertisement for the product since I have no
interest in the movie whatsoever, I'm just addressing the doom-n-gloomers
who claimed that it was never going to happen).
http://www.dvddebate.com/article.php?sid=4822

One-Shot Scot

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
<<... here is an article I came across regarding its emminent release
.... >>

http://www.dvddebate.com/article.php?sid=4822

Have you heard any news about an anamorphic Region 1 DVD?

Rolo Tomassi

Rick wrote:
> Now to finally put those rumours of it not coming out to rest, here
> is an article I came across regarding its emminent release ... (and
> just to let you know, this is not a paid advertisement for the
> product since I have no interest in the movie whatsoever, I'm just
> addressing the doom-n-gloomers who claimed that it was never going to
> happen). http://www.dvddebate.com/article.php?sid=4822

4 times the boredom

Rolo

dinZ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Now to finally put those rumours of it not coming out to rest, here is an
> article I came across regarding its emminent release ... (and just to let
> you know, this is not a paid advertisement for the product since I have no
> interest in the movie whatsoever, I'm just addressing the doom-n-gloomers
> who claimed that it was never going to happen).
> http://www.dvddebate.com/article.php?sid=4822

now I can truely fly

dinZ

Simon Howson

"Rolo Tomassi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:exskd.17181$(E-Mail Removed) k...
> Rick wrote:
> > Now to finally put those rumours of it not coming out to rest, here
> > is an article I came across regarding its emminent release ... (and
> > just to let you know, this is not a paid advertisement for the
> > product since I have no interest in the movie whatsoever, I'm just
> > addressing the doom-n-gloomers who claimed that it was never going to
> > happen). http://www.dvddebate.com/article.php?sid=4822

> 4 times the boredom

Deluxe, commemorative 4 coaster special edition set.

Simon Howson

Invid Fan

In article <wYzkd.31838$(E-Mail Removed)>, Simon
Howson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Rolo Tomassi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:exskd.17181$(E-Mail Removed) k...
> > Rick wrote:
> > > Now to finally put those rumours of it not coming out to rest, here
> > > is an article I came across regarding its emminent release ... (and
> > > just to let you know, this is not a paid advertisement for the
> > > product since I have no interest in the movie whatsoever, I'm just
> > > addressing the doom-n-gloomers who claimed that it was never going to
> > > happen). http://www.dvddebate.com/article.php?sid=4822

> > 4 times the boredom

> Deluxe, commemorative 4 coaster special edition set.

A full disk of out takes from the sketch scene would be nice.

-'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

Kez

Invid Fan wrote:
> In article <wYzkd.31838$(E-Mail Removed)>, Simon
> Howson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> "Rolo Tomassi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:exskd.17181$(E-Mail Removed) k...
>>>
>>> 4 times the boredom

>> Deluxe, commemorative 4 coaster special edition set.
>>

> A full disk of out takes from the sketch scene would be nice.

does it still sink?

Damon

Invid Fan declarait :

> A full disk of out takes from the sketch scene would be nice.

I had it on a very nice Chinese VCD box set but as it was 4:3 P&S her tit
was lopped off the side.

Damon

--
Article posté via l'accès Usenet http://www.mes-news.com
Accès par Nnrp ou Web

Joshua Zyber

"Kez" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> does it still sink?

There's an alternate ending where robots from the future appear to save
the ship.

LASERandDVDfan

>I had it on a very nice Chinese VCD box set but as it was 4:3 P&S her tit
>was lopped off the side.

Not to put a damper on the joke, but Titanic was filled in matted widescreen,
so we'd see more on the top and bottom as opposed to losing half the picture if
it were photographed in Panavision.

That is, unless, the telecine for that VCD was P&Sed anyways.

As for me, I've got it on LaserDisc with AC-3. For this movie, that's good
enough for me. - Reinhart