Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Tim (Mel Gibson) DVD - Legacy vs. Platinum editions?

Tim (Mel Gibson) DVD - Legacy vs. Platinum editions?

Norman

In Best Buy's $5.99 section I saw Tim with Mel Gibson put out by a
company called Legacy. Earlier this year Best Buy had Tim by a company
called Platinum.

I've never heard of either of these and they are probably no better
than Madacy or Goodtimes, but I really like the movie. Does anyone
know if the Legacy version of Tim is preferable to the Platinum
version, or are they the exact same pan & scan transfers under
different labels?

KING B MAN

Tim the Platinum edition is in 2.0 stereo which makes the film a bit better and
god pic quality. The running time claims 104 min, but is 93 minutes in length.
Can't help you w/Legacy release.

Mike

http://hometown.aol.com/kingbman/myhomepage/intro.html

AAbrams0264

<< The running time claims 104 min, but is 93 minutes in length. >>

Gee - they must have cut the "flaying" scene.