Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Team America

Team America

AMSNYD

I know it's early yet, but any word on when Team America: World Police heads to
dvd? The movie has left my local theater and I'm dying to see it again.
--
Aaron Snyder
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or (E-Mail Removed)

Nonymous

"AMSNYD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I know it's early yet, but any word on when Team America: World Police
>heads to
> dvd? The movie has left my local theater and I'm dying to see it again.

Sometime in the future.