Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > script error

script error

Dolores

I use Quickbooks for my accounting, but every time I go
into the program, or go to a new page within the program,
I get this message.
An error has occurred in the script. Then it ask's me do I
want to contine to run scripts on this page. I have tried
to update all my programs, & it still does the same thing.
Has anyone had this happen to them? I'll take any idea's.
Thanks

Lura Johnson [MSFT]

The folks at this newsgroup might be able to provide some help:
microsoft.public.scripting.debugger. Might be worth a try!
news:02a201c36103$ed2d7000$(E-Mail Removed)...