The Essential Guide to Building Your Dvd Collection

Author: Peter M. Bracke

ISBN Number: 0425196437
Format: Paperback
Published Date: August 2004
Pages: 433
Fiction: No
Publisher: Berkley Pub Group

NOTICE THE PUBLICATION DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SURE SEEM FUNNY THAT 1 MONTH AFTER THIS IS PUBLISHED

BRACKE DISAPPEARS FROM THE SITE!!!!!!

NOT ON A BOOK PROMOTION TOUR, EH?

THIS TELLS A DIFFERENT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!

AND HERE'S ANOTHER REASON BRACKE MIGHT BE GONE !!!

From: www.crystallakememories.com

Now, this landmark "FRIDAY THE 13TH" series will be documented for the first time in "Crystal Lake Memories: 25 Years of 'Friday the 13th' " by Peter M. Bracke.
Culled from exclusive interviews with over 200 cast and crew, plus a new Foreword by series creator Sean Cunningham,
and fully illustrated with hundreds of never-before-seen images, Crystal Lake Memories will take you behind the scenes of all eleven films.
From the conception of the original Friday the 13th to the blockbuster success of Freddy Vs. Jason,
Crystal Lake Memories is the ultimate document of the ultimate horror franchise.

Crystal Lake Memories will slash its way to a bookstore near you in 2005. Sign Up now for email updates, and click here for the book's full specs!

A lifelong enthusiast of the horror genre, Peter M. Bracke is the world’s foremost authority on the Friday the 13th series.

You can contact Peter at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).

NOTICE THE NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!!

IT IS NO LONGER (E-Mail Removed) !!!!!!!!!

Stan Brown

"MAD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in alt.video.dvd:

>SURE SEEM FUNNY THAT 1 MONTH AFTER THIS IS PUBLISHED
>
>BRACKE DISAPPEARS FROM THE SITE!!!!!!

The more you shout, the less we listen.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"And if you're afraid of butter, which many people are nowa-
days, (long pause) you just put in cream." --Julia Child

Joshua Zyber

"MAD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> NOTICE THE PUBLICATION DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> SURE SEEM FUNNY THAT 1 MONTH AFTER THIS IS PUBLISHED
>
> BRACKE DISAPPEARS FROM THE SITE!!!!!!
>
> NOT ON A BOOK PROMOTION TOUR, EH?
>
> THIS TELLS A DIFFERENT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!

You're an idiot. I ask again, if he's on a book promotion tour, find me
evidence of what he has been doing. Where has he been promoting the
book?

> You can contact Peter at (E-Mail Removed).
>
> NOTICE THE NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!!
>
> IT IS NO LONGER (E-Mail Removed) !!!!!!!!!

Peter has several email addresses that are all re-routed back to his
main Inbox. We all do. I've got 5 or 6 myself.

Listen, twit, you flat-out don't know the whole story. I do, and I'm
telling you that what you think is happening is dead wrong. I've given
you as much information as you need to know. Anything more than that is
personal and none of your damn business.

Let it go. Move on with your life, if you have one. I will not be
resonding to you again.

John339077353

>Subject: Re: Joshua Zyber! This explains about Bracke and gives his new
>e-mail address!!!!!!
>From: Stan Brown (E-Mail Removed)

>>SURE SEEM FUNNY THAT 1 MONTH AFTER THIS IS PUBLISHED
>>
>>BRACKE DISAPPEARS FROM THE SITE!!!!!!

Get a life jerkoff.