Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > advise wth dvd recorder

advise wth dvd recorder

Tety Garf

I would like to get a dvd recorder with hard disk.

I live in the UK and the following are my requirements:

To:
record everyday programs, watch them later and delete them;
record special programs for keeping;
record from a decoder (satellite
program a recording in advance
play commercial dvds
record music (mainly from the above decoder

I often record opera/opera programs, video and sound quality is
important.

Something that is not too complicate to operate.

Had a look on the net, there is too much, however, the Toshiba RD-XS30
seemed ok but then I think that
is lacking of a scart for the satellite decoder(?).

Can you please advise me.

Many thanks in advance.

howie feltersnatch

PANASONIC