Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD Comression with Alcohol 120

DVD Comression with Alcohol 120

TM

Can someone tell me how to compress the image that Alcohol 120
creates. I have been trying to burn the image, but it is too large for
the dvd. I have been all over the web and am unable to find any
information about this.

Biz

If the original disk you are trying to make an image from is larger than
your target media, then you cant just make an image and write it to a blank
dvd. You need to re-rip the original disk, keeping its original structure,
to your hard drive. Now run it through DVD shrink, to get it down to your
target size, now you can write it.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Alcohol 120% Jud Hendrix Windows 64bit 0 04-26-2006 02:41 PM
error with daemon tools and alcohol 120% PHANTOm Computer Support 1 09-03-2005 08:52 AM
alcohol 120% Justin Hawkes Windows 64bit 4 06-11-2005 08:02 PM
Having Problems with the speed PC creates an image on hard-drive using Alcohol 120% Steve DVD Video 1 12-30-2004 11:23 AM
Alcohol 120% Dalgibbard Computer Support 2 07-27-2004 01:54 PM

Advertisments