Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > zip files

zip files

chushin

how do I unlock (open) a zip file? Sorry its such a basic
question.

IronMouse

use WinZIP or WinRAR...etc
"chushin" <(E-Mail Removed)> bl
news:06a001c35e31$c88c1d20$(E-Mail Removed) g...
> how do I unlock (open) a zip file? Sorry its such a basic
> question.

maryland1952

files. For years I have used a program WinZip which is
free shareware you can download. You can try that. Do a
keyword search to locate the developer's website. Hope
this helps.